Awards and Recognition
The quality management system at PKH means:
- We will provide optimum care to our patients.
- We will be an efficiently organised and highly motivated team in providing this care.
- We will continuously increase our resources, skill and knowledge to provide the best care to our patients.
- We will continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- We will review and update our quality objectives once in a year.
HOSPITAL INFORMATION SYSTEM:
A friendly and functionally rich electronic patient record forms a base platform module to which a variety of modules, including telemedicine technologies, can be added, allowing the system to grow with the increasing requirements. The base platform comprises problem lists, progress notes, laboratory results, and media items such as images (supports DICOM3 standard), audio and video. A Designer Toolkit enables the creation of clinical modules, which include sophisticated data capture forms, summary documents, letters and charts.
In short, “Sunil Medico System” is an ultramodern Hospital Information System implemented at PKH.
- Advice on prevention of renal stone formation
- Importance of water drinking
- Voiding training
- Diet education